Monday 23 May 2011

...a day goes by...

It is almost ten in the evening here at the office and my day of work is just starting.,

Me and two of my team mates are on night shift (only for today) for a Test Result Walkthrough of the project we have recently finished testing., i am really hoping that everything turns out fine!(fingers crossed!)., >.<

So a day passes by without anything interesting happening., just the same old routine except for the fact that I'll be doing work really really late today., 

Warning: the later part of this post may be an emo one., please read at your own risk., ;)

So I did sent another message to that someone in facebook that I am really interested in (for the safety of this person let me use "TheOne" as an alias)., yeah! yeah! it's a desperate move that I have made but that's the only thing I can do., despite the fact that we are working on the same building, i haven't really had the opportunity to meet that someone (maybe a if we bump on each other one of these days may not hurt)., I've had this crush with TheOne since i saw TheOne's profile picture from a friend of mine., well let's just say that the picture posted on TheOne's profile is a bit daring but is just too cute to be erotic., hehehehehe., 

TheOne had stolen my heart eversince., i've added all three accounts., yes!., TheOne have three accounts., one is full., the other is new., and the last one, i don't really know., hehehehe., I starter my pursuit for TheOne in a friend request., then liking posts., then the message., 

I've learned that TheOne is working for a company that is occupying a floor at the same building as the company i'm working for right now., (i really feel like i'm a stalker)., hehehe., so i was sending TheOne some messages because some of the posts that TheOne is posting is a bit sad so i was trying to lift TheOne's mood up., hehehehe., ;)

Then after that i've tried getting TheOne's number so that I can contact TheOne even if I don't have access to FB., hehehe., a desperate move but I really did it., hehehhe., but no reply., none at all!., zero!., zilch!., nada!., (i'm not mad or anything just trying to emphasize) earlier today i have liked and posted a comment at TheOne's post on FB and TheOne like it., so i was really glad about that and that really made my day!., as in really made my day., then i tried another message., but to my luck no reply at all again., (maybe TheOne is really just that busy at work)., hehehe.,

I understand that I am a stranger., I understand that it is not easy to trust a person you barely even know., for the fact that TheOne only knows me through FB, and that does not even count as to knowing someone., ahehehehehe.,

Why did I do that?., messaging a stranger?., out of desperation?., well come to think of it, it is a bit stupid., no, not a bit it is straightly stupid., just plain S-T-U-P-I-D-I-T-Y., hehehehe., i've realized that but what can I do., i'm attracted to TheOne., I really don't know why but I really am.,

Why?., I don't really know., maybe i'm just plain desperate., hehehe., what do you think?., please spare me some advice?., won't you please.,

P.S.

If you (i'm referring to TheOne) by any chance is reading this., please let me try., i know i'm a bit creepy sending you messages but that is the only thing I can do., there's nothing more., I don't want to try and search the whole 30 something floors of the whole building that we are working on just to find you, but if you'll ask me? i'm thinking of doing that., i want to send you chocolates which I know you love., and everything with strawberries(except strawberries itself)., i'd like to eat pizza with you too(let me think...meat lover's pizza with extra meat?)., ;)., i know i'm too much of a coward to do that but I want to., just give it a try., i don't bite (just kidding)., hehehehehe., ;)., 

i like you and i'd like to know you better, i know that you don't know me that well but let me assure you that i meant no harm., promise!.,

2 comments:

  1. I never read a pronoun “she” modifying TheOne. Intriguing LOL. Let us assume its a she. Anyhows, she must be gorgeous or friendly in a way had one of her Facebook account full. First, I think you have to be concrete this time. If you have been talking to her a while now on Facebook, maybe you should start introducing yourself that you work in the same building. By that, maybe she won‘t have to leave your messages unanswered.

    Secondly, once you tell her you both work on the same building, ask her what department or floor she‘s at. Or given the fact you know her by name since she‘s your friend on Facebook, inquire about her on the guard‘s post.

    The asking-her-to-see-personally tactic is all yours. It is okay to falter, that is love. Aha! maunahan mo na ko. Good luck! :) Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ayaw ko lang maglagay ng preference kasi diba kapag tagalog ung post wala din namang preference., ung tipong "siya", "niya"., hehehe., wala lang maiba lang ako.,

    same building kame pero ibang company., hindi ko din matatanong sa guard kasi ung floor na nakalagay sa directory eh parang isang floor lang sila pero kapag nakakasabay ko ung mga kacompany (dahil nakalagay sa ID lace nila ung company) eh minsan kung san sang floor sila bumababa., hehehehe.,

    sana nga magkasalubong man lang kami kahit man lang sa elevator eh., hehehehhe.,

    ReplyDelete