Monday 14 March 2011

Let's take it back into the beginning...

I am just beginning this journey into blog writing today so i would like to share my very first attempt to write something, a blog of my own (there are some grammatical errors that I have edited out, hehehe)...something that i did not really expected to feel and something that took me by surprise...

Originally from: http://ellorrj20.multiply.com/journal

Jul 28, '08 11:49 AM (i think the time here is not correct, cause I remember doing this on an evening)

this is going to be the first blog i have ever written and it is going to be about something they called love?

Have you ever felt that you are so much attached to a person that you just can't get that person out of your mind?., Ever imagine that you are with that same person eventhough you know that you are miles and oceans away?.,

Well I have, just recently, i have seen or should i say met someone that knocks me off my feet., Just in that same instance and moment i felt something strange inside my body., I felt like this person was a part of me that was missing the whole time.,

I did question myself at first if what i'm am I feeling, is it just infatuation?., Days of thinking went by and all that was i of my thought is about that person., i missed and longed for that person., Eventhough i know that there is by far a big odd or a big risk that this certain person will not gonna even notice me., Still i find ways to be near that person., I tried to be as close as possible., I tried everything that a person could for that person to notice me.,

I thought this day would never come., I thought that this very instance is not gonna happen., I thought that there is no one that can ever pierce right through the very heart of me and make me fall.,

I will admit this., I have fallen for someone., Someone who is different., Someone whom i know that won't notice me., I know that we can never be, but i might as well still try., I thought all this thing was nothing but now that it has finally happened to me., I don't know., i'm confused., i'm sad., i don't know what i'm feeling., is this really falling in love?., am i really falling for someone whom i barely even know?., Am i willing to take the risk of being hurt?., Will someone catch me as i am falling.....falling fastly....is there someone in the bottom of the cliff to catch me., or am i heading for a hard landing?., Am i really awake., or am i just dreaming., is this what they call love i'm feeling?.,

No comments:

Post a Comment