Monday 5 September 2011

my hands are up...let me just give up...

My hands are up! I'm giving it up!., I don't want this no more.,I guess its time that I move forward and forget everything., The feeling that I have been trying to deal with for quite a long time now.,

This time i'll let it go before this makes an even bigger mark in my life., i have always been like this., feeling something for someone but never had the guts to tell them how I feel., and then finally realizing that what I want is something that that person can't give back.,

I know not even trying to tell that person what I feel is part of the long list of mistakes I keep on doing but what can I do when I am afraid that that same fact keeps me and that person together., hiding these feelings for this person keeps us what we are and what we will always be.,

Now I am choosing what I will win and what I will lose., I am taking chances eventhough i'll feel pain., I don't want to stand by the side and watch my life pass me by.,

"So what if it hurts me, so what if I break down, so what if the world just throws me off the edge my runs out of ground....I just want to be happy" :P

No comments:

Post a Comment