Tuesday 4 October 2011

Just killing time...

I was always talking to myself and pretending that everything is now OK. But, I have been smiling (at times laughing) a lot lately and that's a big improvement in me since i have been this emo guy for the past couple of months.

I have been reading back my journal here at the office and i realized that I have been like that for almost four months now (good thing i decided to stop that nonsense act of mine). It was so stupid of me to let this be like this for sooooo long. As my previous posts have revealed to one of my friend, so he said, the possible identity of [insert name here] (i can't name drop here) i have come to a conclusion that i should not be hiding that anymore since the whole world could read my blog. And that anybody can do what my friend did....INVESTIGATE...well come to think of it, i have been throwing tons and tons of clue about the identity of [insert name here].

"Ask me and I'll answer it!" that's my new motto. Ask me anything  and i'll admit to it if it is true. No denying of anything.

Just like what I did with one of my office friend when she asked me who [insert name here] was. I gave the name away, but that took a lot of my guts to do. I mean it was just a name but I am the one at stake here. Its the whole me we are talking about here and I ain't just be giving you details that could make or break me (well break me for the most part).

After her so much shock about [insert name here] it became just like another normal conversation between us. At least now i can directly talk to her about [insert name here] without having to mask [insert name here]'s identity.

Another thing...I let my friend from other project read my journal and he said that some of the entries are "kilig moments". I mean the journal is about me and [insert name here] and our encounters . To me it was just foolish entries I can't imagine until now that there are some "kilig moments" there.

hehehehehe...that just about it., I can't think of anything to write anymore...

oh! another thing...my friends here are wondering if I am "nagtatampo" but I am not..."Wala naman akong dapat ika-tampo"...I just have to balance time between everyone...hehehe...hope this answers the BIG QUESTION...

No comments:

Post a Comment