Sunday 17 July 2011

10 for 22

Looks like it's just a little time until one of the best days in my life is gonna happen.,  No it's not the day that i'll win the lottery and also not the day that I will be a star coz already I am., (just kidding)., ;)
well, kidding aside I will be celebrating my 22nd (ouch! please stop the aging process) birthday., yeah! yeah! I am starting to get old but hey! I can always pretend to be young and also I am young at heart and mind ("isip-bata").,

just to keep this short and simple this is 10 things that I would like to have for my birthday., well not all the things listed here are material things and not all the material things listed here can be bought with one swoop.,

10. New Hoodie Jacket., Well my trusty old jacket (if I may call it a jacket) is now doing me service for more than 1 year so I guess it's just the right time to have a new one., so that I can have alternate jackets at the office., I've been tired washing my jacket on Sundays and to the best of my luck when Mondays come it is not all dried up.

9. A Rubber shoes (you know what I want!)., again I only have one rubber shoes and it came from Cartimar., hehe., I am not complaining about that but I guess it is time for me to have at least one original rubber shoes., I've not have any original rubber shoes since 1st year college and now that I am working I still don't get to buy an original one! (huhuhuhuhuhu!)., :'( but for sure i'll have one...

8. A Sport shirt., lately i've been hooked up with playing badminton and I really don't have a proper outfit., well I was envy of some of my playmate's shirts so I just want to have one., hehe., did I mention that I ripped my shorts apart the last time I played Badminton., that was just pure embarrassing.,

7. A nokia C7., I am not saying that I don't like my phone but I guess it's just the time that I give my good old phone a little break., or maybe pass it on to my parents., why C7?., I really don't know why but when I first saw that phone I just told myself that I should have one of that one of these days., but that "days" hasn't come yet!., hehehe.,

6. A Starbucks Tumbler., just really really want to own one., hehehe., ;)

5. Time., I just want to have more time for myself to enjoy the things that I want to do., hehehehe., a little less time for stress and a bit more time for fun.,

4. To Travel (in and outside the country)., yes!., I want to travel., even though not abroad., I just want to travel the Philippines., see different places with my friends., and take snapshots of the memories there., hehe.,

3. Patience., i've been starting to lose my patience in waiting these couple of months, weeks, days, hours, minutes and seconds., so please please grant me some patience

2. Someone to call my own - enough said!., and can you please add a dash of confidence to tell the one that I like that I like them., hehehehe., ;)

1. Stronger Faith., needs to have a deeper relationship with HIM!


I will not demand for everything on this list to be mine this coming birthday of mine but my plan is to get them a step at a time and after a year before my birthday I hope I have erased most of the things here and have a spot for the new ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment