Friday 15 April 2011

...Hong Kong please wait for me...

my head hurts...that's what I said when I was at work and also when I got home...I don't know whether it is because of thinking too much about something...someone...or just because of my sight starting to fail me...

It is the graduation day of my sister today!...at last her long wait is over...technically she graduated last October but she had to wait until April to march off for graduation...I gave her Php 1000 (yes i'm a bit cheap...because there are so much bills that I need to pay this coming days...) to help financing her little "handa"...


My sister with her long awaited diploma

Today is also the birthday of my cousin Eunice...our Ninang Joy put up a little celebration for her at their house...after munching on foods and (ahem...) Conti's Mango Bravo...we catched up on things...Let me tell you that both me and my ninang are home buddies so we don't have that much of a time to chat about things and stuffs, also our schedules doesn't meet...




We talked about the usual stuffs...about work...about transportation...and stuffs about my life...especially my posts about someone...that certain someone...ahehehehhehe...enough about that...what I'm really excited about is our plan for Hong Kong...I have been dying to go abroad ever since I transferred jobs and this is the perfect opportunity to do it (also the fact that I haven't been on a plane)...We planned the tour to happen next year at around the same month as today so that our summer will be a blast...I'd have to save up from now on so that my budget will meet the expenses for the trip...I really can't wait for that day...Hong Kong here I come...



Do you want to tag along?

Oh! by the way a great news came to me at around 6pm...and that made my day...really made my day...thanks to God...I topped two categories and was a runner up for one...ahehehehhe...guess what?...

No comments:

Post a Comment