Sunday 24 April 2011

...P.D.E...

oh! what the hell is going on with me...I feel like crap...i'm so pathetic...


I feel like I am so desperate in looking for something...I even attempted to get back to history...actually that's not history...actually I still think about it from time to time...hehehehe...I also messaged a total stranger...that's so pathetic right?...I was just hoping for the best...please don't get me wrong...


the hell I care with waiting...everyone is telling the opposites...some will say Patience is a virtue, it will eventually come to you...but others also tell me that if I don't make a move it will never walk all by itself to get to me...the hell with that!...could you please give me a definite answer?...anyone can?...


This is not a rant (i am usually a calm person)...ahehehehhehe...


this is just a mere construction of thoughts that is going through the mind of an emotional, so desperate, person living in a made-up world of his own


...ahehehehe., what a statement...a mere construction of thoughts?...where in the world did I get that?...person living in a made-up world of his own?...what the?...is this really me saying all of this?...I think I should really stop watching those Korean and Thai Stuff...but I can't because they are so good at twitching every little emotion inside me...what the?!...what am I saying?...

Can you guess what the letters of the title means?...

2 comments: