Wednesday 20 April 2011

...nothing personal...

I hate it whenever days like these come...

Holidays are round year events...especially here in the Philippines...I think that this country has the most number of celebrated holidays in the world...holidays here are most anticipated because they always end up being a non-working holiday...No Work!...Sleep All Day!...Yey!!

But every holiday being celebrated is beginning to become like the Valentine's Day...every couple starts taking advantage of the "Free Time" and begins converting it to "Sweet US Time"...for the Holy Week that we are celebrating, people(meaning couples) are planned to go somewhere (whether they would repent or not...hehe)...beaches and hot spots are fully booked...sigh!...

Enough of the crappy thoughts about all of that...what I am trying to say is that I am that "envious" of the likes...I don't have somewhere to go to this coming 4 days of vacation...I will be stucked here at home and have to put up with all the drama that may come or may not...I would have to stare at nothings when the programs on the television becomes too boring...I would sleep all day eventhough I need to lose those pounds...I won't spend my "free time" with someone...ahehehhehehe...I'm beginning to sound emo-ish again...But then again I think HE really wants me to think about stuffs (everything that's been happening in my life...my relationship with HIM) that's why he hasn't given me the right person yet...hehe...i'm willing to wait...but how long will it take?...

BTW!...I was at a meeting at the office today (and I was not really paying attention since I am not the one concerned) when I took the pictures below...I took a pen and scribbled things at the sides of my notebook and took pictures of it...hehehe...guess this is what "IT" does...you know what I am talking about...ahehehehee...



No comments:

Post a Comment