Wednesday 27 April 2011

...It's official...

Yey! Today officially is the start of my rest day!



Alas! I will now have my ME time or at least try to have one!...ahehehehehehe...I have been stressing out since last week about my frustrations about anything and everything...but i realized that what I am so stressed about is something not to be stressed about...kind of confusing?...you'll get it once you feel the same way...


Well, enough is enough...i don't like to be so stressed out, that everyday I come home I feel exhausted, even though there isn't really much work in the office...i don't like to drag myself down for reasons that won't matter the least...hahahahahaha...


I will stop thinking...I will stop my emotional tantrums (for a while)...I will stop chasing...I will stop working...I will stop involving myself into things that I shouldn't really be involved...I will just STOP! (well not breathing to be specific)...


Enough said it my ME time...Time for me to hit the snooze button (well maybe not the snooze button coz i need to prepare) for tomorrow's planned activity...also I need to prepare for the out of town trip that me and my Family together with the family of my Ninang will go to...




By the way be ready for something (a project) i'm working on...

No comments:

Post a Comment