Tuesday 17 May 2011

...describe yourself: Judge Me...

I've been staring at the screen of my desktop for over an hour now and I still don't know what I am going to write., I have just been browsing over tabs to see if there's anything that catches my interest.,

Then this one hit me., People don't yet know me!., I haven't even give the a brief description of me., I have been writing stuff about my life here and yet I haven't even have a single description of who I am., (maybe because nobody has even bothered to ask me "Describe Yourself?")., hehehehe.,

I know much of you won't even care to know me but guess what I don't care too (just kidding! ;) )., hehehehe., so here it goes.,


Disclaimer: think before proceeding...it may become too narcissistic.,


but then again if you want to know me better, then go., no one is stopping you... ;)


10. Shy (but trying not to be...) - Yeah! Yeah! common for almost anyone describing themselves but really I am., I am so shy that I even get shy to ask a saleslady for things I need at a mall., I will go in circles in the mall just to find what i'm looking for., and when everything else fails then that's the only time i'll ask a saleslady. That's how shy I am.,


9. Loves a good laugh (but much more of an emo) - well maybe i've been a little wreck for this part for quite sometime but I really love a good laugh with my friends., especially my College Buds., SFCC., hehehehehehehe., I miss them so much., it's been years since we last saw each others (all of us complete.,)., i miss singing with them at a karaoke bar., i miss the constant nagging at each other., hehehehehe., miss you guys!., :'(


8. Singer (just frustrated) - I love singing., but then again the feeling is not mutual., hehehehe., I've been a choir member way back in high school I stopped being one since academics comes first., I don't even know how I passed the auditions for the Glee Club at our school or did I even auditioned for the position., all i remember is that my classmate tagged me along with her and then voila! I am a member., hehehe., in college our free time is spent in belting our lungs out at SM Manila's Popstar., hehehe., may I say that most of my barkadas were good singers.,  I miss singing!., a lot!., hehehe., just to make up for that i'll now be singing in my work station., "Hey! soul sister ain't that mister mister on the radio stereo, the way you move ain't fair you know..."
Photo from: http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs48/f/2009/176/8/f/Music_Notes_by_circle__of__fire.jpg
7. Obsessive Compulsive (at times) - it is not that I am a neat freak!., i have blogged about this one here., the time that the screen protector of my IPod Touch came off because of nonetheless ME cleaning a dust stuck on it., hehehehe., I have also noticed that this past few days everytime i'll eat with my friends (here at the office) at Jollibee i'll always wipe dry the droplets of water in the table from the drinks., beats me!., it's my impulse that do that!., hehe., even at the house., if I see droplets of water in the table i'll wipe it dry or if there are in any other surfaces i'll be irritated and i'll ask whom left the bottle there and if no one claims to be the culprit i'll do the drying myself., hehehe., i'm an OC (for the water-droplets-on-tables part) but then again I don't clean my room., hehehehe., isn't it ironic?., hehehe.,

6. Hopeless Romantic (a lot!) - hell yeah!., i'm a hopeless romantic., i have been daydreaming a lot about how my special someone will come and then sweep me off my feet., I have been daydreaming stuffs about our dates., our conversations., our small fights., everything., it's all so clear in my mind., every single detail., everything., but then again., all of that is day dream., and when I get back to reality none of it exists., it is just me., all me!., hehehe., (again with the emo stuff!.,)., hehehehehe.,
Photo from: http://flikieapp02.appspot.com/f985ea4d13144ec89f1fd0b7609f5a8a.jpg
5. Quietly Talkative (not much) - i am talkative., yes! yes! whenever I am with my friends i keep on blabbing things and stuffs., not that I spill secrets (defensive much?) but i'll spill everything under the sun(mostly about what's happening to me)., but then again everytime i meet new people I tend to get so quiet., hehehe., sometime i'll say "me and my big mouth" and sometimes i'll think to myself if me being that quiet in front of new people makes me look like a snob., hehehe., >_<.,

4.Very much Hug-able (in both meanings true) - yeah! yeah! i'm a bit chubby., but i'm way better than what I was before., I remembered one story of my cousin (technically a tita but she's just 2-3 years older than me so she's just like a cousin.,)., when we were at the Simbang Gabi, we are about to take communion when she suddenly turned around asked me if I was carrying a balloon?., apparently she could feel my tummy at her back., it made us both laugh while on the line., hehehehehehehehehe., today that balloon has disappeared but i'm still chubby., I think I love to hug, but the only one that can prove that I have a great hug is my ever trusty Pillow., i love to hug someone next time but unfortunately there is no one to hug., huhuhuhuhuhuhu., :'( (again with the emo stuff!!! What the?!)., 
Photo from: http://i.pbase.com/o6/29/617629/1/99842025.pW36Cqr2.FreeHugs.jpg

Photo from: http://image73.webshots.com/173/1/21/17/2910121170087055505NGMJPO_ph.jpg
3. Torpe (really!) - for those who doesn't understand the term "Torpe", it means a person who does not or is to slow to make a move if he has a thing for someone., this is hard to explain cause I can't find the English term for it., so yup! i'll admit it to the world wide web that i'm Torpe., hehehe., not that i don't want to make a move, it's just that I don't know how to., my last relationship was way back in college, that was my first relationship that lasted for.................drum roll please!!!!...............three days!., yes, it lasted three(3) days., i consider that a relationship., I think i never really did officially courted her., sorry for this if you are reading., i don't want to talk about that anymore but at least I have felt having a relationship., I wish I was like every other man out there., hehehe.,


2. Emo (deep inside!) - no need for explanations., just read my previous and upcoming posts., hehe., >.<


1. I feel happy and ... (can you guess what's next?) - I may be an emo but i'm happy., happy of who and what I am., enough said., ;) (i'm having impulses to write what's next but i am managing not to =P).,


Whew!., that was way more difficult than I have expected!., as I have realized that it is really a difficult thing to answer the question "Describe Yourself?"., you cannot just say "Judge Me" just like what you did in elementary slumnotes/slumbooks., cause people do judge you., the sad part of that is that they judge by what they think they know., they'll only see what they want to see and they'll only know what they want to., but here's what i'll tell them this is me, this is my life, if I can't please everyone then I won't.


"I am who I am and I like it!" ;)

5 comments:

  1. we both have so much in common lol lalo n yung torpe >:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10 5 and 3.. The things we have in common. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. naku nauuso na rin pala ang mga katulad natin., ahahahaha., ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice knowing you... OC din ako.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahaha., hindi naman ako ganun ka OC., mejo lang., di ko nga malinis ung room ko eh., pero ung mga droplets ng tubig sa table un ung di ko maiwasang punasan., ahahahaha.,

    ReplyDelete