Sunday 15 May 2011

..."fate" you are such a...

Just want to share something...

Remember my P.D.E post?., yes! that very post where in I have admitted that I am in a very desperate mood to find that someone special in my life., well yeah!., i have been conniving (with of course just myself) in finding that person., i don't wanna let the pain in the a$s that is "FATE" do the talking for me., i won't let my time be wasted in doing nothing., but may I say that it really isn't a very fun thing to do (and a lot tiring! whew!).,


First in the list of my accomplices is our very much trusted facebook., I have added certain persons with no apparent reasons (i know what you're thinking!, but nah! you're wrong about that)., I just wanted to make my circle of friends bigger so that the probabilities of me bumping into the destined one for me is much much much as in much greater., yeah!., that's what I had thought., but then again fate is such a pain in the ass that there's not a single progress., nadah!., zero!., zilch!., hehehehehe., ;)


Next is this one, my blog post., i think I also subconsciously created my blog to find that person., but nah!., facebook is much more easier., hehehehehehe.,


Then came twitter., all the twitter patters from me., all the emoness and stuffs., hehehehe., it's really hard and agonizing to search so i just gave up., i'll just let myself drown into the infamous words of everyone "Don't look for love it will come to you"., yeah! yeah!.,


I've had a little talk with HIM last last week., I know there's not a trace in my body that I have a relationship with God but yup! you heard it right we had a little talk., just HIM and me., I told HIM that I won't search no more., that I know HE has someone for me right somewhere out there., that HE's just waiting for HIS time, and that I should wait., that I will have "FAITH" in HIM., I told HIM that I will put the searching into a stop., put to an end., in a halt.,

 

But then "FATE" just won't leave my side and is just trying to tease me (as if to bite me right up in the a$s)., almost everyday before going to work It won't miss that I would coincidentally meet someone very interesting., hehehe., and it is always in the jeepney terminal., I guess fate is just telling me not to mess with her., hehehehe.,


oh! "FATE" you are such a tease, but sorry for you I have "FAITH" that someday i'll have the "LOVE" i've been searching for.,

4 comments:

  1. nakakatuwa ‘tong post mo. i believe in fate kaso last time kasi tinangka kong gumawa ng moves, na heartbroken lang ako haha. i-add mo sa list ang mamasyal mag-isa, effective din yun. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe., sige ittry ko yan minsan., kasi minsan nakakatama umalis ng mag-isa lang eh., tapos kadalasan puro couples day ang mga holiday., ahahahaha., thanks by the way., ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least ho, hindi ka nag-iisa... marami TAYO sa mundo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. tama!!!., ahahahha., marami nga tayo., hehehehe.,

    ReplyDelete