Sunday 8 May 2011

...subconsciously I think I did...

I've had this conversation with a friend of mine (a former classmate in college/seatmate/referred me in this great job) about my blog., well he thought that it's OK., but the thing that made me really think is his statement:

Name replaced for the purpose of confidentiality:
[09:09] Friend: ok naman yung writing ("the writing is OK")
[09:10] Friend:
pero habang binabasa ko sya alam kong ginawa lang yung blog na yun for the sole purpose na mag emo ("but while I was reading it I know that this blog was created
for the sole purpose
of being emo")
Then I thought to myself did I really made this blog solely for the purpose of posting my emo-ness., for me I didn't, but come to think of it, subconsciously I think I did.,

I really don't want to admit that I'm an emo just because of the fact that I am not., it just so happens that what I have been posting was the state that I am in., Yup! as of right now I can say that I am a bit of an emotional wreck and stuff but I think of it as a phase/stage in life that I must go through., everyone goes through this, some is in their rebelious phase or in their "finding their self" stage., this one's mine the emotional wreck phase of my life that i should go through.,

I think people should just let me be (hehehe., no offense to anyone ;).,)., I know that it is really unhealthy to be too emotional., that I should live my life like everyday is the last., and all that stuff but hey!., 

I'm trying to find the life I would love to live.,

I'm trying to look for something that only "I" can search for.,

I don't want to live anybody else's lives.,

I don't wanna fulfill somebody else's dreams.,

I just want to be me.,

2 comments:

  1. it doesnt matter kung emo ka man o hindi... what matter is ung thought ng posts mo.. just be urself po...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks a lot po., un nga rin po ung sabi ko sa mga nagsasabi na super emo ko., at least may feelings ung posts ko., thanks po ulit.,

    ReplyDelete