Wednesday 18 May 2011

...end? noooooooooo!!!!!....

I have heard a lot about the May 21st prediction by someone that the world is going to end., what the?!!!., did I heard it right?., the world ending?., today is the 18th and in the 21st the world would end?., whhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

here's a link about that: http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/outreach/tracts/may21/

I haven't ever been abroad yet?., I haven't even boarded a plane yet?., I have so many things I want to do but within the next three days?., can it be possibly done?., everything I wanted to do for just three days?., I have work., I get home at around seven after work?., where in the world would I get the time to do everything I planned (by the age of 25....30....40.....)., I sound soooooooooooo panicky!., hehehe.,

I don't really like to discuss this topic just because I am not a fan of things that is related to the end of the world., hehehe., not that I am not aware of the possibilities that it may come., it's just that I have so many things that I want to do before that., (but then as i've heard/read i only have three days., FTW).,

I can still remember the a dream i've had way way back., I was here in our street and everyone was panicking because there is giant dragon that is eating the land part by part., hehehe., because I was young back then I was really afraid when I woke up., but now that I am a bit old (21) i am not that afraid of that anymore., but it gives me goosebumps every now and then.,

hehehe., I don't even have a lovelife yet!., that's the most frustrating thing., (again with the emo stuff!)., ;)

got to go., my little brother is irritating me with his crying!.,

4 comments:

  1. Hope not. Ive still got 1 million stuffs to do. :) Im not yet ready. Still got plans hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. ako rin sobrang dami pang plano noh., magkakalove life pa muna ako., ahahaha.,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha.. natawa naman ako. Oo nga noh, end of the world na daw, eh andami ko pa kayang plano. Next week, mapapa straight pako ng buhok ko.. then by October, pista pa sa amen. haha..

    Sabi, Judgement day daw bukas. It's called Rapture.. or something. Then by October naman yung end of the world talga.. I don't believe that it's true. Pero ang masmabuting gawin natin, we just live our lives to the fullest. Live the present, live each day llike it's the last, enjoy and be happy!

    P.S.
    I followed you dito. Hope you could follow back. Thanks! Keep on blogging!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello miss leah., ahahaha., kaya nga nag-libis ako ngayun eh., ahahahha., got a haircut and bought a new shirt., hehehehe., oo ba., follow na rin kita.,

    ReplyDelete