Monday 9 May 2011

...I just want to be me...

I just want to be me.,
I don't want anybody telling me what to do.,
I won't say what everybody wants me to say.,
I'm not gonna wear what i'm told.,
I don't like conforming to other's norms.,
I don't like to fit in any other's molds.,

I'm trying to find the life I would love to live.,
I'm trying to look for something that only "I" can search for.,
I don't want to live anybody else's lives.,
I don't wanna fulfill somebody else's dreams.,
If only everything is all that easy.,
If only there's no consequence in every action I would do.,
"If only"...truth is, there is and there always will be.,
But I just wanted to be me.,

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every so often we must have to blend in, but in the end people would like you more because of you “being yourself.” Nice blog! Nakakaberde dito :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahehehehehehe., fave color ko green eh., ahahahaha., thanks po!., ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love our self as we love our Almighty God.
    Call Center Agent

    ReplyDelete