Wednesday 25 May 2011

...to my surprise...

;)                                            >.<                                            :p                                             :)

What a way to end a day today!.,

I was just browsing facebook when I decided to visit TheOne's facebook page (not a surprise at all!., hehehe., ;) TheOne is my obssession)., I was just checking the albums there and all of a sudden a picture caught my attention.,

It stood out out of all 160 plus pictures., hehehehe., (but compared to TheOne's photo, it's nothing!.,)hehehehe., ;).,

So about this photo I was talking about., there is a girl standing on a veranda like place with a guy (maybe her boyfriend)., to my guess, if i'm not mistaken it is in MOA (Mall of Asia)., aside from that nothing more is unusual., until I made a closer look., I mean the photo was clear enough but I just had to maximize it just to make sure that i'm mistaken.,

And to my surprise I was not!!!!., I really know the guy standing beside the girl., I knew him from the office., and we even share the same first name., FTW!., we are also batchmates!.,

I know for a fact (not really a fact) that the girl in the picture is the one who really knows TheOne just because i've seen her in other photos with TheOne., hehehehehe.,

I checked the profile of the guy (i cannot mention names here so please do undertand me if i'm trying too hard) and found out that the girl in the photo was his girlfriend., and after clicking the name of the girl in facebook, then clicking the link for her photos., again to my surprise TheOne is there with her., I mean at least most of the pictures., whhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!.,

Now I have proof that TheOne is really working at the building I am currently working at., hehehehe., I have every proof that TheOne is not a mere imagination of the mind kind of person., hehehehehehe., almost every photos that I have seen are places near or in our building., In KFC just right across the building., in the ground floor by the gigantic Christmas tree (taken last Christmas Eve)., and at the gas station also across the building., at the lobby where we wait for the elevators., waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

i was literally a bit screaming here (TheOne is driving me crazy)., hehehehe., you see I am this close., I mean really close in knowing TheOne.,

First Fact: We work at the same building.
Second Fact: I know the boyfriend of one of TheOne's close friend and officemate.
Third Fact: I know where they eat out sometimes.

(I feel like i'm stalking TheOne but i'm not, may I just say!)

Now I'll know where to send those chocolates!., hehehehe., ;)

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!! Thanks FB., you are such a good accomplice., ;)


I hope to see you soon., really really really soon., hehehe., ;)

P.S.

I'll write this in tagalog., super kinikilig ako ng wala namang dahilan.,

ahahahahhaha.,  and my statement above "really really really soon" is kind of creepy, but i mean it in a nice way., i am way way way beyond creepy.,

yiiiiiiheeeeeeee!!!!!! ;)

2 comments:

  1. You are stalking her indeed ROFL di nga lang to the extent of a mad-person. Pero make sure before you send anything to TheOne, confirm rigidly that she’s single. kudos to your adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehehe., kind of lang naman., hehehehe., adventure talaga ha!., hehehehe., yaan mo i'll keep everyone updated., hehehehe., at feeling ko naman eh single sya.,

    ReplyDelete