Tuesday 31 May 2011

...just me and ...

I lock myself up,
In my own space I feel safe and comforted.
Talking to walls i'm like crazy,
my every feelings they have witnessed.
If only they had arms they'd hug me,
but they don't it's just me and the four corners.
I drown myself with music,
Everytime others start going at it.,
Turning the volume to its peak.,
Just to hear nothing.
If only they had mouths they's whisper,
but they don't it's just me and the music.
I'm still alone after all,
in this world i've created on my own.
Just me, beside myself,
Just things, all inanimate.,
Is there something wrong,
with me I don't know.
Wishing and hoping,
wondering when and where.
Is someone going to come and break my walls.
But until that day comes,
It's just me and ...




...myself alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment