Saturday 21 May 2011

...it was like heaven...

Remember my post about the "END"?., well nothing really happened., it's just a plain old Saturday for all of us., same old thing happened., I woke up. watched TV, lunch, took a bath, took a nap, ate dinner, sleep., that's about it!., nothing much.,

Except for something!., hehehehehe., (grinning).,

Let's just rewind back to last Friday., me and my college friends went to Eastwood, Libis and had some fun., well, we've decided we need to get a little time off for ourselves., stress relieving if you'll call it.,


It was H-E-A-V-E-N there, in every single way! hehehehe., (except for the fact that it is sooooooo damn hot outside)., hehehe., ;)

We met up at Mc Donald's quirino and from there we rode at least 30 mins to get to Libis., when we got there we stopped by my friends' office., we did the usual stuffs., walk here and there, ate a late lunch at Yellow Cab (Charlie Chan is really delicious!) which made us sooooooo full., then I got a haircut., it was really out of nowhere., I just bumped with a neighbor who is working at Azta Salon then I texted her, and got some haircut., hehehe., yey!., new me!.,





Did I mention it was H-E-A-V-E-N there?!., well it is the usual mall but all the faces there were to die for!., hehehehehehehe., well, at first I was kind of disappointed because when we got there there's not a site to see., but then while it was starting to get late, much more faces got interesting., hahahahaha., one after another., at the benches, on my way to the CR, at Dairy Queen, at the Tiange-an., or just walking past us., whoaaa!!!., there was really a lot of cute faces!.,

I even texted one of my friends that I want to live there., ahahahaha., (i'm so pathetic right?.,).,

Did I mention it was heaven there?!., just kidding., i'm so redundant nowadays., hehehhehehe., but we did see some celebrities while roaming eastwood (e.g. Gab Valenciano, VJ Eri, and Edgar Allan) .,

So before going home we met up with another classmate, Erwin, who gave us a treat at Dairy Queen.,


Well we had a very great day., i hope I do get a chance to get back there., and i do hope to catch one of those cute faces., ahehehehehehehehe., just kidding.,

Now going back to what I did yesterday., i sent a message to someone (a friend in FB) and ask for their number., keeping my fingers crossed I am now hoping for a response and hopefully know that someone better., (hoping you're reading this!.,) hehehehe.,

Well, that's it for me for today., i'll post more if i'll have the time., ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment