Wednesday 22 June 2011

...apologizing...

Photo from: http://pursuinghispurpose.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/sorry.jpg
i thought that this "thing" about [insert name here] will not be much of a big deal for me since this isn't the first time that I have secretly fallen for someone., by the way i am very good at it., hiding my feelings for someone., hehehe., ;)

rather showing [insert name here] my feelings I have made subtle moves to show [insert name here] that something is up., hehehe., schemings that led into ME, falling even more deeply with [insert name here].,

now i'm confused with everything., confused of whether this is just an infatuation or is it something beyond that., confused as to whether this is right or wrong (but the fact that I know that it is really wrong makes it more difficult)., i know [insert name here] and I will never have anything more than what we have right now because [insert name here] has someone., i'll just have to accept the fact that [insert name here] and I are just friends., friends is all we ever could be and that's just about it.,

i won't confess to [insert name here] cause it is bending the rules (here i go again with the rules!)., hehehe., but i'm happy that i am having a great time whenever we are together (cannot mention how we are having a great time since it may exploit [insert name here]'s identity)., hehehehe., ;)

if ever [insert name here] is reading this.,



please never mind everything i just said., i am not in the position to beg for you since there are circumstances that I have to consider and also, you have to consider., sorry if I am not being vocal., sorry if i can't express this in front of you., sorry., I am really very sorry., and also sorry that I am feeling this way towards you., i am very sorry.,
Photo from: https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEguetaZ66qHZJxj0Ao21SMpSvYaVBAx55OtbIVPFkeAc_u1eOo98MIaLdFMg3ax2h2jUQPvL44mOrBojtbMKi8UP-ZlU75bJmynYJ6houhv5EA3EasKh1DC0Ruke67euaMcrrxnV8D0_4k/s1600/im-sorry.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment