Thursday 9 June 2011

...questions...

who?...who am I?...why am I bothered by this question?...why is it that everyday is like the same?..why is it the same?...why can't I find me?...where?...where in the world would I find my self?...is it behind those closed doors?...is is somewhere I know?...why am I making my self believe?...why is it that I am not happy?...is there a way for me to change?...are there any other places where I should be?...why am I like this?...did I choose to be this?...is everything planned?... why can't I comprehend?...why is there something missing?...why do I keep on guessing?...when will I start to understand?...when will I stop chasing?...who am I chasing?...is someone out there?...or am I just running?...where was I running from?...running to?...can anybody hear me?...can someone stop me?...how will I get there?...do I have to fly?...what if I fall?...is someone there to catch me?...is there someone out there for me?...why am I repeating myself?... why aren't tears falling?...am I strong?...but why is my heart breaking?...am I weak?...am I that fickle?...am I bound to be like this forever?...forever?...forever alone?...forever hiding in fear?...forever hiding these tears?...why is there rejection?...why is there pain?...why do I have all these questions?...can someone answer?...except God is there someone else?...when will you come?...how long will I wait?...where would I find you?...how would you reach me?...how would I reach you?...why are you taking so long?...why is it taking so long?...are you lost?...am I lost?...when will I be found?...should I search?...should I stay put?...when would I feel not alone?...when will I feel someone's touch?...when can I hold somebody's hands?...when can I feel the warmth of an embrace?...when can I say that someone is mine?...why?...who?...where?...how?...when?...

3 comments:

  1. tindi! I can feel your hollowness and how poignant youre going through :/ the same way i feel about myself although im trying to accustom for i have a valid reason. But im afraid darating din ako diyan sooner than expected. Id like to answer every questions you have kaso baka ma distress din ako. :)) in contrast, with our age i suppose hindi pa naman huli, darating din yan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ken- nosebleed ako dun sa first sentence mo., hehehe., wala lang., gusto ko lang na matanong ko lahat yan., ang dami kasi sobra di ko na nga lang nilagay., as for being hollow...mejo pa lang naman., meron pa rin naman akong mga friends eh., hehehe., hehehe., pero thanks pa rin kasi ginusto mo na sagutin lahat yan., hehehe., kaya lang di talaga kaya., hehehe.,

    @joross - hehe., un lang talaga ang nasabi., hehe.,

    ReplyDelete