Saturday 18 June 2011

...secretly inlove...

I really don't like to admit this here but I am secretly inlove with someone right now., i can't really mention any names here because I am not in the position to post any names without the consent of the persons involved (and for the fact that I am afraid...remember bending the rules?).,


i have been with this person for not a very long time but come to think of it I never actually noticed [insert the name here] until lately., ;)


this post won't be that long since I might spill out details and [insert the name here] might find out!., i am just bothered today because I can't get [insert the name here] out of my mind., i think of [insert the name here] everytime, at night, before sleeping, when I wake up in the morning., haaaaayyyyy!!., i can't get enough of [insert the name here].,


I can't tell [insert the name here] that I have feelings., I'll just stay here and be an admirer., hehehe., ;)


that's it for now., i think i'll have to create a new blog so that i can let everything spill out., hehehe., ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment