Tuesday 7 June 2011

...from me to you...


Dear you,

Hi!., How have you been doing?., Well, for the most part I am doing well but still something is missing., I know I sound emo-ish again, but what can I do?., I cannot force myself to be so happy at all times., I cannot force a smile outside while my heart is tearing apart.,

In reality…I am doing just opposite of that., I am not OK., I am hiding behind a mask of smile and laughter., I am slowly being consumed by the sadness that is surrounding my heart., hehe., I am laughing because I don’t sound like myself anymore., I feel like I’m a different person., it’s like someone took over and made me this way.,

I said I would never look for you anymore cause I know that one of these days you are going to come but I can’t help thinking when?., where?., how?., questions that just won’t get out of my mind., they keep on lingering whenever I am alone to myself., I always wonder.,

Why am I stuck in this black hole?., why can’t I get out of this ship going under., i'm in shallow waters but I am drowning...and fast., 

Is there anything wrong with me?., can you please tell me?.,

When will you notice me?., when will you...

Sincerest,
Jhay

2 comments:

  1. is this the same “you” you were talking about last time? how is it going? what moves na ba have you pulled out lately to make yourself noticed? dont quit just yet, youll never know she might just be for waiting the right time. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. para yan dun sa kung sinu man ung darating sa akin., hehehe., at oo siguro para sa kanya na rin yan kasi i haven't gotten any reply eh., hehehe.,

    ReplyDelete