Friday 3 June 2011

...at last...

At last the internet connection here at our home has been fixed and I can now do the blogging here.,
Just some recent updates about the past weeks that have passed (at least on my point of view)., hehehehehe.,

Last Thursday the whole Team went into a Lunch out at DADS where in the eat-all-you-can buffet was sooooooooo good., I've eaten so much there that I didn't ate dinner., wow that was really a good place to eat and especially the fact that everything was paid by our Project Manager., hehehehe., I don't want to elaborate on stuffs but my team mates know something.,

Photo from: http//www.kamayansaisakidads.com

The next day, Friday, dinner out at Chili's where we tried their unlimited/bottomless Margarita., I could say that it is just like a shake because of their flavors which is Mango, Strawberry, and a mix of both., hehehehe., again it's free., so I have had a very great time eating the food away.,

Photo from: http://dealiciousdiva.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Season1_Logo1.jpg

I am telling you I am getting bloated because of the constant eating out with my friends and team mates., hehehehehehe.,

The next day, Saturday, I got a text message from my college friend inviting me to get together with them., we met up at Robinson's Malate and there we started planning for the night., hehehe., we ate at Gumbo where their Jambalaya was soooooooo good., but it was a bit too pricey for me because there are only four of us, we have to pay 500 per person., but I think it is really worth it since we got full and the food is good., I would not say it was to die for but it is good., yummmmm!!!!., then we went into Synder for some quality video-oke time., we had a blast and went home about 3 in the morning., ;)

Photo from: http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4055/4231203492_a2e4ce0273_z.jpg

Then, just this week (my memory is really a mess today because I had a drink last night., hehehehehehe., ;)) we went to Kanin Club together with some new Bootcampers., hehehehehe., should I say the Crispy Dinuguan was really to die for., as in it is really good., no it was not good it was fantastic., hehehehehe., then the Spicy seafood was also good., the Aligue Rice was not really a favorite of mine so I just went for the plain fried rice., then the Crispy Pata!., I know that this is really bad for my health but what can I do when the scrumptious meal is at my reach., uuuummmmm(i just indulged my self into it)., lastly is the Seafood Kare-Kare I was so full that I did not tried that one., but given the chance again i would really love to try it., hehehehehe., the bill was also not that high., I mean for the ten of us that ate and got full we only paid 200 per person., that means our bill is only above 2000 Php., that's a great deal., I mean the food was great and the service is OK., the only thing is, the place was a bit crowded and it is a bit hot even if the aircon was turned on., hehehehehe., oh! i forgot to mention that the Kanin Club branch that we went to is at Ayala Triangle., it is near Amici and Bannapple.


Just last night me and my QA Bootcamper Family (The Bullies) had a night out at Central 2., we had a great time bonding with the new batch of QA Bootcampers together with someone special., hehehehehehe., blushing., thanks to Uncle Walton for paying for the booze and the food., hehehehe., I had a blast!., hehehehehehe.,

I'll update once in a while since I am tranferring into another project at work so I have to read tons and tons of document., whew! I thought I will be on Pahinga Mode for a long time., but I am also thankful that I won't be on Bench since the utilization of every employee is being monitored and it is a plus factor for the performance evaluation, and for the Salary increase., hehehhehehe., thanks to God that I passed the interview with the indian over-all PM for the Automation Project., hehehehe., ;)

Oh! by the way i am very much excited for the coming weekend since me and my team mates together with some new bootcampers are going to Baler., this going to be a fun outing!., ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment