Tuesday 14 June 2011

...bending rules...

I am feeling the same feeling again., I don't know whether this is correct but I cannot escape this., I am trapped in a constant, never-ending cycle., everytime I move forward i'll be back to square one.,

I don't want to continue because there are rules., rules that we need to obey., to follow., rules that don't bend., rules that if bended will have greater consequences., 

I'm afraid of what could happen if I bend most of them., I have bended one already and may I just say that it is not easy., it is really not easy to have bended a rule that was never meant to be broken.,

I have read in an article titled In A World Without Rules the consequences of having no rules but the rules that are being described here are rules about justice., rules that prohibits people from doing bad things like killing and other crimes., what I am bending are unwritten rules., rules that are just instilled in the mind of people.,
"I don't think there would be a such thing as 'good' if there were no rules. There would be nothing to compare it to. If there were no models for people to say "okay, this is a good person, and this is a bad person" then we couldn't really say what's good or bad. I think the existence of rules keeps people from deviating from the norm for fear of consequences, but if there were no negative consequences for people's actions, people could ideally, do whatever they wanted without fear of retribution or being outcasted."
the quotation above is a part of the article., in my mind i would refer the rules here as the unwritten rules., that is why I can relate very much., yes it is true people are afraid to be deviant for the fact that they are afraid., afraid of all the things that may happen and will eventually happen., that's just about it!., all of us are afraid., whether you deny it or not, there is always a part of you that doesn't want to go beyond the unwritten rules., it is innate in every human., we cannot escape that., that's a fact., a fact., fact.,


for that someone who will come eventually...


I just have a question...


just one...


would you bend the rules for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment