Sunday 26 June 2011

...shorts...

this is just going to be a very short post since I am having another writer's block.,


well [insert name here]'s been running constantly on my mind., I have even dreamt about [insert name here] for two days., the first one was [insert name here]'s name and the second time was in person., all I could remember from the second dream was that [insert name here] was sitting on a chair and that we are talking., and then we bumped shoulders., hehehe., that's just about it., ;)., i am so kilig!.,


i really cant get [insert name here] out of my mind., from the time I wake up, when trying to take a nap, before going to sleep., (siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggghhhh!)., i've even thought of [insert name here] while attending the mass., ;)., I have to stop this., i have to., I know i have to., I need to...

3 comments:

  1. It has been a while. I back read your posts and I see you changed the subject‘s namesake to [insert name here] instead of a subjective personal pronoun (to which I am insistent of its usage LOL). But anyway, I also read that your someone has already a someone. If that is the case, I think it is time to get over the person.

    I think there is still a lot more fish in the ocean that is somehow destined for us before this madness become worse. And yes, you need to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, yes it's been quite a while., thanks for back reading my posts., hehe., I think you are right, there is so many fish in the sea., but then again I just can't brush off everything that I am feeling., maybe in time but as of the moment I am very much attracted to [insert name here]., but now I am having second thoughts about these feelings since I know that this is not supposed to be and that there is no chance at all that me and [insert name here] will be together., bending the rules right?.,

    ReplyDelete